Virtual Nexenta HA Appliance
- Reduced Hardware Costs
- High Scalability
- Unified Infrastructure
- High Density
- Wide protocol support (FC, iSCSI, NFS, SMB)
- Lifecycle Management
- Reduced Power Consumption & Cooling Requirements
- High Availability Storage
- No additional server needed
- High & scalable Performance
- Advanced Caching
- Full data resiliency (with ZFS)
- Easy migration
- Fully supported by VMware & Nexenta
- vCenter Integration
|(Click to enlarge)
NexentaStor virtual HA-Appliances with VMware
Nexenta can extend VMware to a fully software-defined hyper-converged solution, using NexentaStor virtual appliances to present physical storage with redundancy and ZFS data protection as a fully VMware compatible datastore. Two virtual appliances can be setup to provide high availability.
Virtual Volumes (VVOLs) abstracts or virtualize physical hardware resources (NAS devices) into logical pools of storage capacity (Virtual Volumes datastores) that can be configured on the fly without disruption. NexentaStor supports file services and several advanced storage features such as replication, snapshots, and clones. The NAS pools can be virtualized as VVOL datastores. VVOLs enable a more efficient operational model in a virtualized environment because they are centered around the VM or VMDKs, rather than the physical infrastructure.
- Configure and incrementally scale your storage infrastructure by adding datastores using a point and click interface.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and review capacity utilization trends.
- Quickly adapt to changing data protection needs through local and remote replication, and on demand and scheduled local snapshots.
- Increase security through integration with vCenter’s role-based authentication mechanism (multi-tenancy).
- Two Virtual Machines stored on different VMware ESXi hosts can be setup for High Availability (HA).
What does VMware Professional Partner and Nexenta Premium Partner status mean for the enterprise solution customer?
VMware and Nexenta are looking for a high level of consultation in Professional Partners, along with support throughout the entire solution cycle, to deliver unlimited compute and storage scalability, complete solution designs, and five-nines reliability. With Zstor's proven datacenter and storage experience and long-term partnership with Nexenta and VMware, customers can be assured that their concerns for a tailored, unified solution design will be exceeded.
For more information please contact our technical sales via E-Mail: