Azure Stack HCI is Microsoft’s hyperconverged solution
Hyperconverged efficiencies Azure Stack HCI solutions bring together highly virtualized compute, storage, and networking on industry-standard x86 servers and components, Combining resources in the same server node cluster makes it easier for you to deploy, manage, and scale. Manage with your choice of command-line automation or Windows Admin Center.
Achieve industry-leading virtual machine performance for your server applications with Hyper-V, the foundational hypervisor technology of the Microsoft cloud, and Storage Spaces Direct technology with built-in support for NVMe, persistent memory, and remote-direct memory access (RDMA) networking.
Help keep apps and data secure with shielded virtual machines, network microsegmentation, and native encryption for data at rest and in transit.
Take advantage of cloud and on-premises working together with the only hyperconverged infrastructure platform from a leader in public cloud. Your team can start building cloud skills with built-in integration to Azure infrastructure management services:
• Protect virtual machines and use cloud-based Azure Backup and disaster recovery (HA/DR) with Azure Site Recovery.
• Use Azure for cluster quorum in failover clustering with Cloud Witness.
• Track what’s happening across your applications, network and infrastructure with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning in Azure Monitor.
• Simplify network connectivity with Azure Network Adapter.
• Keep virtual machines up to date with Azure Update Management.
• Validated HCI solutions with Hyper-V and Storage Spaces Direct
• Windows Admin Center
• Industry-Standard Hardware
• Integrated access to Azure services:
▪ Azure Backup
▪ Azure Site Recovery
▪ Azure Monitor and Update Management
▪ Azure Network Adapter
▪ And more
Azure Hybrid Cloud Options